A very rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen!
We are looking for a full-time experienced and accomplished General Manager who is up for a challenge and ready to join our team and help us take our business to another level.
If you are passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience, this could be a great next step in your career. You’ll have previous experience working as a GM for a small restaurant group and will be an excellent communicator and natural leader.
Mildred’s is looking for a vibrant and proactive person who can hit the ground running. You won’t be scared to get your hands dirty and be on the floor with your teams at all our busiest times. You will have a minimum of 5 years restaurant experience, with 2 of those being at senior management level and within a fast-paced environment.
You will have a successful track record in delivering all aspects of effective restaurant management. And like all the best leaders, you’ll be a person of the people, a serious supporter of talent. Someone who builds the kind of culture where people love to work and deliver the best every day!
The General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant and ensuring the restaurant is set up for success. This role includes the responsibility of business performance and optimising sales and most importantly guest experience.
- Plan and maintain rota schedules to ensure adequate and efficient staffing levels in line with the labour budget
- Coordinate the allocation of tasks to achieve flexibility and the best use of your teams’ skills
- Have strong organisational and problem-solving abilities
- All people related matters, including recruitment, training, performance management, and career conversations
- Motivate the team, build effective relationships, to ensure that guests and employees have a great experience at all times
- Help build and maintain an efficient team of employees, driving the team towards the objectives of the business
- Ensure the efficient flow of service, high standards and attention to detail are constantly met during service
- Act as a role model to all employees by showing a positive approach to team morale through excellent support, training and communication
- Understanding of budgets, KPI’s, P&L
- Competent with Microsoft Office software
- Ensure compliance with Health and Food Safety procedures
- Have an excellent command of English with the ability to communicate confidently & proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience in a vegetarian/vegan-friendly venue would also be an advantage.
To the successful candidate, we offer a competitive rate of pay, career orientated training & development, staff food and drinks on your shift, 50% food & beverage discounts when visiting with family and friends, pension scheme, and above all, an exciting, evolving and friendly working environment!
Salary: £41,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org