After what feels like an eternity, our team couldn’t be happier to welcome guests back into our restaurants. We’ve been around for over 30 years, serving up exceptional internationally inspired vegan & vegetarian food in London and that hasn’t changed in the face of this pandemic.
We’re more committed than ever to the safety of our team & our guests. Having successfully run takeaway and online deliveries from each of our four restaurants over the past few months, we’re confident that we have everything in place to make your dining experience as safe and enjoyable as possible.
When you join us for a dine-in experience, you may notice that our dining rooms and outdoor spaces look a little different. That’s because we’ve made some critical adjustments to allow for social distancing and made improvements to our already stringent cleaning standards and safety measures.
We thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding as we navigate this unusual new world together. We look forward to seeing you again soon for another dose of Mildreds love!
Here’s how we’re keeping you & our teams safe:
- Daily health screenings for our team
- PPE available for our team & guests
- Hand sanitiser & antibacterial wipes available throughout the restaurants
- Reduced furniture to accommodate social distancing and allow safer service to our guests
- Regular full surface cleaning in all areas of the restaurant & back of house areas
- Contactless & card payments only
- Virtual queuing system
- Optional contactless ordering/payment system
- Online table bookings
- Risk assessments available on request
Here’s what we ask of you:
- On arrival, we’ll be checking guest temperatures with a contact free thermometer. Anyone that has a temperature above 38 degrees or COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted into the restaurant; but we’ll happily take your order online & have it delivered to you, contact-free via Deliveroo.
- Please be mindful of social distancing when dining with us.
- Be kind and understanding with our teams, as we all navigate this new normal together.
- Enjoy your experience with us and let us know if there’s more you think we can be doing.