The time has come! From April 12th we’re excited to welcome you back for outdoor dining at Mildreds. We’re committed to ensuring that this last lockdown was our last ever lockdown and we’re confident that we’ve got everything in place to make your dining experience as safe and enjoyable as possible.
For those who don’t yet want to brave the great outdoors, our indoor dining spaces will be back in action from 17th May!
We’ll be updating this page as things change, but please have a read of what we’re doing to keep you safe and a little bit of housekeeping to follow when you’re back getting your Mildreds fix.
Here’s how we’re keeping you & our teams safe during the April/May reopening period:
- Daily health screenings for our team
- PPE worn by our team & available for guests
- Hand sanitiser & antibacterial wipes available throughout the restaurants
- Safety screens installed inside restaurant to create safer private spaces
- Furniture has been spaced to facilitate social distancing
- Regular full surface cleaning in all areas of the restaurant & back of house areas
- Contactless & card payments only
- Virtual queuing system for walk in guests
- Air Purifiers with HEPA filtration installed to improve the air quality within our restaurants
- Online table bookings available from May 17th for groups of up to 6 guests following government guidance.
- Risk assessments available on request
Here’s what we ask of you:
- On arrival, each guest will need to check-in prior to being seated, using either the NHS Covid-19 app or our secure online Track & Trace form which can be accessed via QR code.
- Please wear a face covering when dining with us, unless you are seated at your table or are exempt.
- Please be mindful of social distancing when dining and follow all government guidance.
- Be kind and understanding with our teams. They’re so excited to welcome you back!
- Have fun! We know it’s been a while!
As always, please let us know if there’s more you think we can be doing.