45 Lexington Street
Our private dining room is located on the second floor of our stunning central Soho restaurant. Filled with loads of natural light, beautiful artwork and an abundance of greenery, the room has movable seating to assist in creating a flexible and memorable gathering for up to 12 guests depending on and determined by the latest Government guidance.
Your booking will include a dedicated member of our team who will be on hand to assist with your food and drink requirements.
Our private dining room is the perfect place to host a private morning meeting or intimate breakfast event. Power outlets are available within the room for laptops. Our reservations team can help you put together an advance order for your event or you can order directly from our breakfast menu.
– Available between 9am-11am – Minimum spend £100
– A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required upon booking.
We offer two sessions for our private dining room over lunchtime period. You can order in advance or simply order directly from our all day menu during your visit.
– Available between 12pm-2pm and 2.30pm-4.30pm – Minimum spend £350
– A non-refundable deposit of £175 is required upon booking.
Evenings will see the room transition from light filled space to an intimate hideaway away from the hustle
and bustle of the restaurant. Our reservations team can help you build your ultimate evening with a choice of ordering from our main food and drinks menu or by creating a set menu for your event.
– Available from 7.30pm – Minimum spend £750
– A non-refundable deposit of £375 is required upon booking.